Aliens & Asteroids Card Deck 1
Easily Reference Aliens & Asteroids Rules, Traits, and Items Right at the Table!
Aliens & Asteroids Deck #1 provides 99 cards designed to serve as inspiration or reference for your A&A games. Use these Action, Item, Rule, and Traits cards to quickly answer questions about everything from how Advantage and Disadvantage work with Task Resolution to what benefits Xenobiology offers as a trait!
Available in a printed deck of poker-sized cards and in PDF!
- 63 Traits cards representing each character Trait available in the main book, with a summary of what benefits each grants the character in play and what attribute to use
- 6 Rules cards describing the basic rules of Inverse20, including Task Resolution, Advantage, No Advantage, Disadvantage, Critical Success, and Critical Failure
- 6 Action cards describing the basic actions in the game, including Aim Weapon, Fire Weapon, Melee Attack, Move, Punch or Kick, and Throwing Item
- 24 Item cards with stats for standard weapons including Knife, Pistol, and Pulse Rifle, plus a trio of alien weapons found in the adventure at the back of the A&A book and one item NOT found in the book. Each card includes areas for tracking ammunition or armor points and current status with dry erase markers
Though these can be used as-is as props or references during game play, we also recommend a couple of ways to use them for game prep as a Referee:
- Shuffle the item cards and select 5-10 the next time your PCs go to get supplies from the quartermaster or hunt for items in their shuttle. Maybe some items will be out of stock or they’ll find some special items stashed away!
- Shuffle the trait cards the next time you need an NPC. Take the top two or three cards to help shape what skills they may have!
We hope you can find many additional ways to utilize them in your A&A sessions! Share your methods in the comments!