I really am finding it hard to believe that we’re already to February. Between the holidays in December 2014 and work travel eating up a good chunk of January 2015, I seem to have lost a ton of time and momentum over the last couple of months.
No new products were released in January. Sales dropped as a result and web traffic continues to be low. But I had some sales, wrote a few posts, and did get some traffic, so we’ll just consider it a beginning-of-the-year slump.
As far as sales go, here’s how it broke down:
- OneBookShelf (DTRPG/RPGNow/etc) – 64 sales (50 free, 14 non-free)
- Paizo store – 46 sales (all free)
- d20pfsrd Store – 29 sales (all free)
Total: 139 sales (125 free, 14 non-free)
On the plus side, that’s much more than I made during the same month in 2014. But the numbers are much lower than December 2014. I have some ground to make up if I’m going to match last year’s numbers in 2015!
- Page Views: 952 (up 16% from December)
- Unique Visits: 756 (up 22%)
- First Time Visits: 642 (up 25%)
- Returning Visits: 114 (up 5%)
So that’s some progress anyway. The top three articles in January have been:
- Ten NPCs You Bump Into In A Crowded Tavern
- Google Maps Is A Secret Cache of World- and Story-building Secrets
- Using Scarcity, Abundance, and Enough to Inspire Settings and Encounters
We’ll keep ’em going in February. I have lots of ideas to explore in February, so we’ll see if I can get my act in gear!
So thanks for your patience over the last couple of months. I think you’ll like Insta-NPCs: Bandits (for a taste, check out the Bandits of Rasil), which is the next release I have in the queue – and some new ideas to explore for players AND GMs. We’ll see how it goes!
Thanks for staying in the loop with Moebius Adventures!