It’s been a long time coming, but we’re excited to finally release the revised version of The Snake’s Heart for Mazes & Perils to the world. This is a greatly expanded version of the adventure we first released in 2015 for Swords & Wizardry.
- Old adventure: 4,000 words, 19 digest-sized pages (including cover)
- New adventure: 12,500 words, 34 full-sized pages (including front and back cover)
- Stats redone for Mazes & Perils
- Maps completely redone by Kris McDermott (Elhann village map) and George Fields (all of the tower maps)
- Art has gone from 3 pieces and a piece of clip art to 5 custom pieces from Del Teigeler, Peter Saga, and Mickey Fitzpatrick, new spot art, and a custom new layout and cover from layout artist Robert Denton
The new book has 25 pages of content, with details on:
- The Village of Elhann
- The Cult of the Serpent Queen
- The Serpent Queen herself
- Clerics of the Serpent
- And new magic items
This is the first Moebius Adventures product we’ve released for sale as a print product at Amazon through their CreateSpace service as well as through DriveThruRPG/RPGNow. We plan on having it available through the Open Gaming Store and Tabletop Library as well.
- $8.99 PDF (Our store, DriveThruRPG, RPGNow)
- $12.99 Softcover (Our store, DriveThruRPG, RPGNow, Amazon, CreateSpace)
- $13.99 PDF + Softcover (Our store, DriveThruRPG, RPGNow)
One note about the print version. There are two covers due to some limitations in the printing process at DTRPG. The snakeskin cover is available at Amazon & CreateSpace. And the solid color cover to the right is available at DriveThruRPG and RPGNow. Same contents, different look.
As you might imagine, we’re very excited about this release. It’s been a long time coming and is only the first re-launched product we plan on offering.
Thanks for staying in the loop and I hope your heroes are strong enough to stop the Serpent Queen from coming back to the world!