Mazes & Perils Deluxe hit virtual product shelves at DriveThruRPG and RPGNow on the 3rd of June and was available to order in softcover form about 10 days later on the 14th. Since then, hundreds of gamers have ordered the book and joined the fray with our Holmsian-style of OSR gaming goodness. And we thank you all for that!
Just as a quick update, I wanted to share some of the things that are going on now.
First, the book is now available in even more places:
- DriveThruRPG (PDF and Softcover)
- RPGNow (PDF and Softcover)
- The Open Gaming Store (PDF and Softcover)
- Tabletop Library (PDF)
Second, we released an update to the PDF product yesterday. Version 1.0.2 fixes three minor issues that were found after our release earlier this month. I have begun the same update to the softcover edition, but it will take some time to get them through the POD process. As soon as it is available again, we’ll enable the softcover option for sale again. It just takes a while to get the files approved, get a new proof ordered, shipped, etc. I think it took about 10 days last time.
The changes we’ve made are:
- We updated the OGL section to include the numbered clauses as in http://www.opengamingfoundation.org/ogl.html. This just makes us a bit more in line with what is required by OGL 1.0a.
- On page 11 we changed “Atonement” to “Atunement” to be more correct for the Shaman class.
- And on page 12 we corrected “halfling character can choose to be any one of the four classes” to “halfling character can choose to be any one of the available classes.”
Third, we have a few things in the pipeline:
- Two new adventures
- A handful of new classes
Though the book has only been available for a few weeks now, we’re working to improve it and offer some new things for your game table. So stay tuned for more information and we’ll let you know when we release more cool things into the wild!
Thanks for staying in the loop with Moebius Adventures!